Elderberry Vinaigrette Recipe
Not to brag, but we have definitely perfected Elderberry Vinaigrette!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbs unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbs + 1 tsp elderberry elixir
- 1 tbs minced shallots
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- Combine the salt, vinegar, and shallots in a small bowl.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Whisk in the mustard and elderberry elixir to help emulsify the dressing.
- Whisk in the oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Just before serving, add the thyme.
- Serve and enjoy.